Tuesday, February 10, 2009

weird

So, I have a new job schedule -- 10 at night until 7 in the morning. The good news? I get to work the same shift as DH. The bad? Most of life is NOT on our schedule. YOU try scheduling appointments after 5 in the afternoon. Doesn't happen much, does it?

Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful to be working for a corporation that respects our need for together time. I appreciate the promotion from cashier to customer service manager. It still feels odd to have people are so genuinely glad on my behalf for my promotion.

We will (actually I will, DH has been working this shift long enough that he has adjusted) adapt. As others are getting up, I'll be preparing for bed. Can't find me on the normal scale wherever you look! :)

It is beginning to get light. I appreciate the changes in view based on weather here. Today is a clear day, with few clouds obscuring the sun as it rises. Glorious!

DS, DDIL and DGS are suffering from strep. For the third time for DS and DDIL. I wish there was more I could do for them other than prayer. But that is all they need.,

1 comment:

Margaret at Heritage Yarns said...

So glad to see your blog is still up! I have missed you and sent a couple of emails and figured you were "off" schedule. So glad at least that you both have the same schedule!