Thursday, January 06, 2011

Yay!

Yesterday was a GREAT knitting day for me! I finished the Sprog 3 blanket, well at least MY part - Howard needs to crochet around the edges before it is totally done.

I also finished Liquid Silver for my Sister-in-law. It had been on the needles for too long, I broke a bone in my hand in the middle of it, which caused the process to grind to a halt. I finally picked it up yesterday and was astonished to realize how very little was left to do! So, I did, then popped it in the mail today. I forgot to photograph it until it was already at the post office. Oops!

I waffled between working on the current socks or starting something else. I'll admit it, I looked closely at the socks, put them down and started a new sweater. Toddler size -- quick knit! Yay!

No comments: