Thursday, June 05, 2008

Blech

Sorry, whine ahead. Ignore if you like.



We have had problems with centipedes in this house since we moved in. I've not been able to get on top of the problem. I am sure a lot of the problem comes from the leaks in the bathroom and laundry room when we first moved in -- the crawl space is damp -- a breeding ground for the dratted things.


I don't do well with centipedes. They repel me.


This morning I was packing the kitchen. I opened a cupboard that has the best china. What do I see but a centipede wriggling away. Ick, ick, ick! I did pack that cupboard. I felt that I'd probably not be able to tackle that cupboard later if I didn't do it right then.


Now I'm taking time away from the kitchen, to slow my soul. I really don't like them!


That begs the question, of course...what else will I find? And WHERE?


I will be glad to get out of this house!

No comments: