Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hm

My camera was among the missing for almost a week. I have no idea why it was hiding in the bathroom. All I can do is roll my eyes (I am sure I was the culprit, but why? Perhaps it is better NOT to know!)

This month I decided in a fit of insanity to join in NaKniSweMo, National Knit a Sweater Month. The idea is to knit 50,000 stitches in the month of November, at the end the knitter will have a sweater to show for the effort. I didn't want to be working on a sweater, but had two projects that would make my total. I started a hat for Big Justin and picked up my portion of the 3 generation baby blanket for Merri. I finished BOTH on the 24th. 87,442 stitches between the two projects. I am no longer counting stitches for the month. I did make and finish a hat for someone else, and still have knitting time this month. Do I finish projects on the needles? Probably. But how nice to get these out of the way!

Pictures will have to come at Christmas, after the presents have been gifted.

No comments: