Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Camera Shows All -- Darn it!


Took a picture of Dora's Seville Jacket body today, and realized I'm going to have to frog (rip-it) the edging and do it again on smaller needles. Sigh. I'd suspected, but sometimes the camera gives you a better perspective. Yes, Mary, the edging is too big. Damn. That means the sleeve cuffs are going to be too big as well too. I sure hope the BODY fits her! LOL!

The edging is ruffling, which would be fine if that were the intent, but this is supposed to be a smooth, close design. I need to drop two needle sizes, I suspect.

I think I'm going to knit a pair of socks in the meantime. Or something simple. I don't know what. Something to ground me and let me get back to this.

We found out yesterday that our nephew Derek is being deployed to Iraq next month. One of my first reactions was "what can I knit for him so he knows I care?"

No comments: