Monday, August 14, 2006

Miscellaneous


We visited Nathan and Kim the end of last week, and had a great time. Here is our "grand-dog" Tucker. His face looks a lot like the dog we had growing up. Tucker, though, is a lab (mom) basset (dad) mix. He IS a character!

Here are my new socks that I finished on the trip! I used Kroy 4 ply from the Paton's Outlet, and STILL have lots of the forest green left over. I made a mistake and knit the length according to the pattern directions, and they hit about half way up my calf. sigh I should have tried them on, to make sure they were knee length. But I wore them yesterday (hey, my feet get cold in the house!) and they stayed up.



On the house front, we signed the paperwork today, and can move in immediately. We hope to find out tonight how and when we will actually move. We are moving from a 4 bedroom to a 3 bedroom, not impossible, but it is going to be "interesting!"

No comments: