- Serena's replacement graduation sweater (high school) Nope
- Howard's sweater Done
- Socks to be kitchenered Nope
- My Lind Done (and fulled then cut into hotpads/potholders
- Elsbeth Lavold tunic (back knit up by Dianne on machine, waiting for me) Nope
- Unst Bridal Shawl Nope yarn given away, pattern sold
- Princess Line Nope yarn used for other project
Isn't that ... sad? 7 projects on my "to do" list, and I actually did 2. And it was already knit, just needed the seams and hem. sigh Maybe it would be best if I don't plan ahead. That is the only time I did post such a list on the blog. Whew!
Right now I have the following on the needles:
- sprog 3 baby blanket
- a pair of socks (both are to the heel)
- I still have the sweater back that Dianne knit up on her km, but I haven't knit anything up
- the socks that need kitchenering still need it - they aren't on needles, do they count?
Oh well. Another day. Another try. Maybe if I read what I write occasionally...