Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday

Okay, one week on after the surgery and almost a week after the haircut, here is a bit of a blurry picture of Howard smiling (okay, almost smiling -- this is as close as you are going to get today!) for the camera. He is standing next to the door of the fiber room. His shirt is on over the sling because he dressed himself, instead of waiting for me to help him. We won't go into any details about this, I am sure you can draw your own conclusions. LOL

Knitting group went well today, one woman, who was sure she wasn't ever going to be able to do more than knit scarves is almost finished with her first sweater -- a shell for herself. Another woman did some problem solving on her own and has started her first ever sweater. I'm proud of both of them. The youngest knitter there today is trying to finish a purse for the fair by the end of the month. I understand the wish to be DONE with a project that she is feeling.

I really could see in my own knitting where the migraine hit the other day. Do not continue knitting lace once a migraine starts. That way leads to painful frogging! sigh. rats. It took me a while this morning to figure that out. In the end, I put it away to work on when the group wasn't meeting.

No comments: