Friday, September 28, 2012

Hm

I had something I wanted to say.  But I realized that what I wanted to say would wind up causing more trouble than I'm willing to accept.  Because even though this has a limited readership, there is always the possibility that the person I wanted to say something about will find out.  It isn't worth it.  So I erased it.

Instead of writing about that, I will say I went to the library this morning.  To find out that it didn't open for another 3/4 of an hour.  So I stood by the edge of the lake for a while, until I got too cold from the breeze.  Then I sat in the car and knit, listening to the Canada geese that had taken over the high school soccer field in front of me.  And it was good.

There was a young child waiting to go to the library.  He WANTED in there!  11 came and I headed toward the entrance.  As I got to the door I heard, "Is it finally open?  Is the library open NOW?"  He was so excited to be IN THE LIBRARY!  I hope he keeps that love for the rest of his life!

Because I was there so early, I found that I can park my car somewhere else for free on the times I go to the library, instead of paying the parking meters.  That was nice too!  Next Wednesday I may go up early, sit by the lake, watch the waves roll in and just let go for a while.  Sounds good, doesn't it?!

No comments: