This is Howard, my sister Annette, and Mom at the airport, just before security. Hey, I'd forgotten to get pictures most of the trip, so I thought I'd get one picture at least! LOL! Annette and Steve cut THEIR vacation short a day so they could see us. They had taken 2 weeks and traveled to southern Utah just to relax and visit the sites there.
Update on the items I took to knit with me:
- Mabel's helmet liner was finished right away
- I did start and finish a helmetliner while I was gone.
- The Parting ways socks are much further along.
- The short row scarf needed a new needle -- the stitches merrily jumped off the needle without any provocation. darn it. Even while transferring from one needle to the other it was quite easy to lose stitches.
- The dragon scales scarf has grown, but needs to grow some more.
- Couldn't start the other socks -- the needles were occupied.