Thursday, November 22, 2007

Endless knitting

I am at the stage of a sweater where it feels as if it will never end. I know that I'm decreasing 8 stitches every other round. Yet the needle feels as full of stitches (or as if it has even more!) than it did when I added the sleeves (it is a raglan.)

I am also puzzling quite how I'm going to make the transition from the body to the neck, with the cables continuing on, seamlessly (or as much as possible.) The pattern calls for a hood, Serena wants it with a collar instead. Hm, just writing this helped, I've text messaged her with a question. I don't think that she wants it to be as I've puzzled, but different. In that case, it suddenly became a lot easier. Yup, she just replied. Second thought was correct. Whew! I'm so glad I decided to write about it, instead of proceeding on the way I was!

Pictures will follow as soon as it is finished. Or soon after.

Then it is on to baby knitting! Whee! They go so much faster than adult. And face it, they are so CUTE! LOL

No comments: