Monday, December 13, 2004

decisions...

Hm, Serena's graduation sweater was of worsted weight yarn, and I've been trying to recreate it in sport. I think the stitch patterns will be lost, because I'll either need lots of "free" space (purls between patterns), or more patterns in there. Right now I'm leaning toward knitting 2 strands of the sport weight, and see if that will come closer to the worsted weight. If I guess correctly, that will mean a difference between 400 sts around and just over 200. A bit of a difference! Hm. I guess I'll do some swatches and decide.

I just agreed to take on the Association newsletter. I think I'm nuts. We'll see. I'll have to find out just how to do it -- hopefully soon!

While Jodi is gone, I'm also typing up the January newsletter here, and the bulletins. Are we having fun?


No comments: