Monday, December 27, 2004


Forgot to mention that Christmas Eve, after the two services, Howard was putting the crockpot into the refrigerator, and lost control of it. He burned his arm, his hand, and a great deal of his abdomen. Just a few blisters, but it is painful. The dangers of wearing polyester! Much to everyone's surprise, no damage to the crockpot! It seems it should have broken, for bad behavior, no?

Today seems to be a tired day. I've sat on the couch most of it, and just vegged. Too much to even pick up my knitting!

Happy 26th Birthday Kim!

No comments: