Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday Thoughts

Okay, it is Friday. I'm teaching a knitting class tomorrow. I have some things prepared, and it should be fun.

Today's project was painting the exterior of the dollhouse. Would have painted the interior too, but I forgot to mark which pieces go to which room. So the color coordination was gone. Of course, I had this sudden terrible realization that while I'm covering the floors, I'll still have to paint the ceilings.

The loom is sold! Someone from Prior Lake MN is buying it. Whew! I'm looking forward to it finding a new home where it can be used and appreciated.


Well, as we can see here, the camera does NOT like the color of the dining room. Neither me, the vest, or anything else is quite so blue (this is after playing with the picture to make it better!) This is part of the dollhouse, getting its first coat.

No comments: