Saturday, June 02, 2007

Frog pond

The stripes are gone on that sweater. If I were to show you a picture of where it is today, as opposed to where it was three days ago, you wouldn't be able to tell any difference. Even though I've done a few rows more. At least in knitting there are do-overs!

On the good news front, I received a new to me copy of the 1973 magazine that I grumbled about the other day. Found it on E-Bay, and it arrived yesterday. THIS time the instructions are there. I checked right away. One of these days I'll knit from it.

Serena arrived home safely from Costa Rica yesterday, I suspect she will be spending the weekend sleeping, doing laundry and persuading the cats to forgive her! LOL She plans on spending some time with her grandparents Sunday. That is a Sunday ritual, they meet at the bakery Sunday afternoon for a treat and lots of conversation. When we are there we like to participate too.

No comments: