Monday, June 18, 2007

Secret Pal 10!


Wow! Today we got home after a cloudburst to see a package at the front door. I told Howard, "I'm not expecting any packages!" But, it was the final package from my Secret Pal #10.
I forgot that she had told me the package was on its way.


What a treat to finally "meet" her, by reading her blog! She has been a sweet and incredibly giving Secret Pal! She has knit for me, and gone out of her way to make me feel special!



In today's package of goodies there were:
  • a gorgeous bag that she had knit and felted (it is really telling me that it would be a great bag for my drop spindle projects-- just in time for travel next week!);
  • 2 skeins of a Classic Elite camel yarn that will be perfect for a scarf (she even sent a pattern suggestion);
  • 2 skeins of sock yarn (and we all know how much I love knitting socks!);
  • some absolutely scrumptious roving (a purplish, purple mix, pink and cream bumps);
  • a Mary Englebreit magnet to put on the refrigerator;
  • a Mary Englebreit sticky pad;
  • a photo album that will hold 50 pictures (I know exactly how I'm going to use this!);
  • some green tea mixes; and
  • a pink ribbon tea mixture canister!

Wow! I've been so blessed by this Secret Pal! THANK YOU!

No comments: