Wow! Today we got home after a cloudburst to see a package at the front door. I told Howard, "I'm not expecting any packages!" But, it was the final package from my Secret Pal #10.
I forgot that she had told me the package was on its way.
What a treat to finally "meet" her, by reading her blog! She has been a sweet and incredibly giving Secret Pal! She has knit for me, and gone out of her way to make me feel special!
In today's package of goodies there were:
- a gorgeous bag that she had knit and felted (it is really telling me that it would be a great bag for my drop spindle projects-- just in time for travel next week!);
- 2 skeins of a Classic Elite camel yarn that will be perfect for a scarf (she even sent a pattern suggestion);
- 2 skeins of sock yarn (and we all know how much I love knitting socks!);
- some absolutely scrumptious roving (a purplish, purple mix, pink and cream bumps);
- a Mary Englebreit magnet to put on the refrigerator;
- a Mary Englebreit sticky pad;
- a photo album that will hold 50 pictures (I know exactly how I'm going to use this!);
- some green tea mixes; and
- a pink ribbon tea mixture canister!
Wow! I've been so blessed by this Secret Pal! THANK YOU!