Thursday, July 12, 2007

Random Thoughts

If anyone knows where my keys are THIS time, would they please let me know? They seem to have taken a brief vacation. Again.

Why is it that it was my credit card that was used to rent the car for the vacation, but the company keeps calling Howard for follow-up on the trip? (CC authorization and customer approval)

Photos of the family vacation didn't turn out very well. Although I did find this one on my camera that is kind of fun of Serena (wearing Howard's hat) and Nathan.

I tried to take a shot of the current knitting, because I wanted to ask for button color suggestions. But the colors didn't turn out well at all. I'll try again in the sunlight. I may just have to go with silver buttons. Gold doesn't feel right for these colors.

No comments: