Thursday, January 03, 2008

Mitts, 2007 totals

The mitts arrived and were received with pleasure. In fact, much to my surprise, my sister didn't wind up with all three pairs. As you can see in the picture, Mom and Dad each took a pair as well! The verdict? They are surprisingly comfortable and warm. In fact, the request has been made for more pairs for all three of them! grin



My 2007 totals. Somehow, it doesn't feel as if I've accomplished much last year. (Hm, had to make a correction, as I wrote this year. Must make the change mentally!)
Baby Afghan 1 (This was the 3 generation afghan that Mom, Serena and Howard all contributed toward making it)
Baby hats 4
Baby Sweaters 3
Briefcase (felted) 1
Children’s sweaters 4
Felted purse 1
Sample for Margaret 1
Scarves 1
Shawls 1
Adult Sweaters 4
Socks (pairs) 1
Wristwarmers (pairs) 4
DK weight 120 yards Cormo

No comments: