Friday, January 11, 2008

More Justin Pictures!

Nathan e-mailed more pictures today!
"Is this another dog? What exactly is this thing? When awake, it makes a LOT of noise!" Tucker is finally getting used to Justin, the noise made him nervous at first. Justin, however, is able to sleep right through Tucker's barking (and he has a LOUD deep bark! Tucker's mom was a lab and his dad was a basset hound...)








Mommy holding me so Tucker can look on.













Sleep is SUCH hard work! I'm putting all of my energy into it!








This is my favorite of today's set! Despite these pictures, we have actually seen Justin awake!

Howard had surgery on his hand today. He is doing well, but the next few days are going to be interesting. He can't drive until he sees the doctor again -- the 22nd. He did try to persuade the doctor otherwise, but no dice. I am chauffeur for the interim. :)

2 comments:

wheezeybouncer said...

awww. he's so sweet. and all these babys (my friend had one 10days before justin) is making me super broody!

wheezeybouncer said...

and tell kim from me that she looks SUPER for a mom who's baby isn't a month old yet. many hugs to all