I finished Margaret's socks. I had actually almost finished one Tuesday while we drove Serena to Omaha, but realized, to my chagrin, that it wasn't long enough. FROG! the toe. Started again to finish it Wednesday, didn't take pictures until they were dry. I realized why I made such an error after the gusset on one sock, I reversed the pattern on one of the socks! Not intentionally, just did it. You can see it better in this picture. Darn it! Maybe Margaret can consider them left and right socks!
Here is my list of completed projects for 2006, there were several months that I wasn't able to knit due to medication problems, so my totals are down this year:
Mittens (pairs) 2
Socks (pairs) 4
I only started spinning again in December.
Worsted weight 200 yards bunny/cormo
DK weight 104 grams Cormo
Sport weight 108 gr alpaca/mohair
Lace weight 50 gr (to be finished in 2007)