Monday, October 16, 2006

Secret Pal and visit to Denver

I volunteered to be an Angel for the Secret Pal 9 swap, and have a delightful person to spoil. I'm looking forward to this! Ideas are already racing through my head as to what to do. I will need to watch for surprises while in stores! Isn't it lucky that we're going to Denver, where there are so many nice yarn stores! I suspect I'm going to "persuade" my mom to go with me to Boulder, I love Shuttles Spindles and Skeins. Surely I will find things for her there!

I have 100 rows left of the body of the Mermaid. I can do this! As soon as it is done, I'll post a picture. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do both sleeves at the same time, as I struggle with second anything syndrome. One option would be to put each on a needle, and do a section with one, then the same section with the other. Probably the best way out of the dilemma. Still debating on sleeve color. Isn't it nice to have choices? I have lots of yarn in all 3 colors, so that doesn't come into the decision.

No comments: