Friday, September 21, 2007

hm,

We were told that Dad would be leaving the nursing home Monday.

That all hell is going to break loose because there is no seeming suport in place for my dad or mom?

That the sweater for my adopted (I’m trying to come up with the correct term, I’ve accepted her them as grand-children by heart?) is moving along, perhaps to finish knitting tomorrow.

That life, even with its ups and downs continues.

That the Woolie Winder and bobbins for my FANTASTIC new spinning wheel arrived!

That my sister knew to call me and say “help, I need you to research this for Mom”. It took a while, but I was able to come up with answers. Perhaps not the answers either of us WANTED, but it gave us the honest answers we needed, as opposed to the answers we might have gotten otherwise.

No comments: