Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pleasures

After being without a printer for several months, it is a joy to have one again. My other printer works, it just won't work with Vista. Which is a tiny problem, as my new computer has Vista... So, we bought a new printer. What a pleasure to just print something, instead of asking someone else to do it.

Today I decided to start a sweater. Hey, I was almost out of knitting and I need a project for next week while I fly. So, I pulled up the sweater pattern. Looked at it several times. I finally printed it off. Now I can just look at the paper pattern instead of trying to find my place in the middle of the PDF. Such a pleasure.

And the yarn. Yum. Slightly sheepy smelling Aran yarn that Serena brought back from Ireland. This is a pleasure to knit!

No comments: