Thursday, July 07, 2005

New Project

This is the new project for the silk/rayon Day's End from Margaret Pittman at Heritage Yarns. It was the Clapotis, but after the stitches fell off the needle, I frogged it back and became something else. sigh I'm now using the Short Row Rib Pattern. Sometimes it is nice to do something that ISN'T my own pattern. Looking good, don't you think? Especially if you consider this is the work of only a few hours.

I made the mistake of checking my peak flow today (for the asthma) and realized that there is a reason I've been feeling as if there isn't enough air recently. I'm not GETTING enough air. No WONDER I've been running tired. "All" I have to do now is get myself to admit it enough to use the nebulizer. There is a stubborn streak of denial in me. I keep figuring I'll get over it on my own. I'm sure that you readers have the same problem, right? I can't be the only one!

No comments: