Tuesday, January 23, 2007

At Last!

I finally finished Margaret's third pair of socks today. They have been SO CLOSE to being done, I just needed to graft the second toe. I'm not sure why I didn't do it -- I've not felt like even picking up my needles and knitting. Or grafting. Tonight I was on the phone with my mom, and finished it. Whew!

As Serena said, "Have you checked your peak flow?" And all I can say is "no." Darn, did it again!

The burgundy socks are Margaret's second pair. Both pairs are knit from Nature's Palette Fingering Weigh Merino, the patterns are my own. The burgundy pair have a 6 stitch pennant stitch, the spring green have basic ribbing. I hope Margaret's feet are warm in these!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The green ones are seedlings popping up in the spring. Very cool socks.

--AlisonH

Unknown said...

Lovely socks :-)
Judy

Anonymous said...

Yea socks! Yea the colors! Yea a finished project!!

Dianne