Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm Home!




I'm back home, and ready to show pictures of my trip! You have been warned! LOL


First of all, here are my "grand-cats." As you can see, they are very similar, the shape of their faces and the way the colors vary on their faces tells them apart. Tora-chan adopted Serena almost 12 years ago, she knows what she wants, and does her best to get it. Here, she had decided that she was going to sit on my shoulder, and there wasn't much I could do but accept it. I realize it isn't very flattering of me, but it is funny! She was going to be on my shoulder! Little toad. If Serena was around, of course T-C's attention went to her, and I was ignored. Makes sense, as Serena is HER PERSON! We have known it from the start.



Titania is the cat who takes medicine willingly, and easily. I don't understand, as we've NEVER had that happen before. But we are grateful for the favor! She is about 4-5 years old -- the adoption center wasn't sure. She still has kittenish qualities -- she races around the house with the rippies. You know what I mean, she runs from here to here to there and jumps at whatever catches her fancy. Then she runs again. She is looking quite prim here, which is very out of character. It was the only picture she let me get, she'd race away whenever I brought out the camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such pretty kitties!!

Anonymous said...

You guys will be happy to know that one of our "new" kittens looks very much like T-C and is also a shoulder sitter. I will send you pictures when I get home.

Love Arlene in Toronto