Monday, January 24, 2005

I don't know what it is, but I don't like it!

Today has been one of "those" days -- there seems to be something going on in my body, and it isn't happy. General feeling of malaise, and the memory is iffy. As in, I put a needle in a zipper, and then spent the next 5 minutes (immediately after) looking for it!

Sewed a new zipper into my Lind, it is lighter, and works better. Also, by sewing it by hand (ick spit!) it doesn't give the impression that I am reproducing toward the lower end. Really, sewing it in was restful (except for losing the needle!) Wonder why I resist so STRONGLY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER! Yes, per our conversation, you are 57 today. Just because neither of us could remember for sure.

Just for fun, continuing yesterday's post:
rooing progress

No comments: