Friday, January 21, 2005

WHEE!!!!!

I am SO THRILLED! I had the BEST news from my doctor today. NO celiac sprue! Monday the doctor told me that one of my blood tests showed a strong possibility of gluten intolerance. I wasn't happy. I would have dealt with it, but sheesh! I really didn't want to take anything out of the diet. So, this was dancing in the street excitement for Howard and me!

This is my newest project, The yarn on the left if a rust/brown alpaca. The one on the right is a grey brown superwash. Together they make (hopefully) a nice jacket for me. I am planning to make Lind again, but we will see. Not sure if I'll have enough yarn for the sleeves. Stay tuned for future announcements. One of the yarns is moth nibbled. This is not happy. First skein was fine, second has been -- difficult. We'll see how it progresses.


No comments: