Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sunday evening

Evenings go better with Blogs. Howard is having his second test with a CPAC machine, to see what settings he needs. I didn't promise to go to bed, but plan to do so. I hope he has a great night sleeping! It would be great to have his apnea under control! Just think, if he stops waking up with headaches, how much better he'll feel! I admit, there is a thought in my head that if HE sleeps better (i.e. without snoring and waking himself up because he stopped breathing) I'll sleep better. Selfish, I know, but there it is.

Clapotis is moving along slowly. Very slowly, darn it. I'm on section 3, the straight part, and it feels as if I'm toddling along. 4 dropped stitches out of how many? 13 alone on the straight portion. Second skein of yarn finished tonight. The DARKER end of that skein wound up at the wrong end. Once again proving that you can plan all you want, but the universe doesn't always agree!

No comments: